Saturday, March 7, 2009

Weird Baby Awsome Husband

Well not only does Alexandra like to eat peppers, cucumbers, and broccoli now add spinach spring mix salad to the list.  She saw me eating it and demanded to have some.  It had balsamic vinegar and olive oil on it.  She ate what was left then asked for more!  Strange kid, but at least it is a healthy habit.  This morning she downed an apple and some oatmeal.  She is always my good eater:)
As for my husband... well, he let me sleep in! And when I got up the kitchen (where I had left a huge mess) and the playroom were spotless!  He must have been working all morning.  Wow... I am sooo lucky.
We are going house hunting again this morning... Please God bring us to the right house and open our eyes to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's amazing that she likes those things. I raised my kids on ketchup and french fries. And I happen to know that Alexandra doesn't mind a little ketchup now and then...