Friday, March 13, 2009

"Niiiice!!"


So now whenever Alexandra wants me to do something for her that is what she says.  I am not sure she gets the idea  but it is very cute.  She has also picked up the word "soda". Yipes.
We are excited about having a relaxing "real" 2 day weekend because I have next week off of Kindermusik but I wish the weather wasn't so gross.  That will really limit our activity.  It is so cold and wet!  I don't even want to go outside to get anything.
This may be anticlimactic since I basically already posted that we were going to make an offer.  But today we actually did.  So I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the response.  Will they accept?  Counter?  Reject!!?  Oh, dear I am praying about that.
Also, I have 4 couples who want to learn Billings Ovulation method of NFP!  That may seem like a strange thing to be excited about but I have worked so hard to be a BOM teacher and now I will finally get to share it!  YAY!
Earlier little Alexandra was helping her dad throw water at the wall and laughing histerically when the water went everywhere.  There is also an update to her lullaby preferences.  She figured out that I would sing Twinkle to put her to sleep so she would say no.  So I switched to Baa Baa Black Sheep.  Now she says "Ships! Ships!"  A lot of what she says has an exclamation point.

No comments: