Sunday, March 8, 2009

Lullaby

I have started singing Alexandra "the angel song" every night while I rock her right before I lay her in bed.  But lately as soon as I sing "Darkness coveeeers,  aaaaall the grooooound..."  she starts opening and closing a fist and saying "tinkle! tinkle"  she means Twinkle Twinkle.  As long as I sing this song and this song only she is happy.  But if I stray, she will once again say Tinkle! Tinkle!  Very cute, but I do get a little tired of that song.  Also I told her no to "nursie"  and she was cool with it.  So I am kind of hoping that may stick.  She has also been singing in the car with mother duck says "quack quack quack quack!"  She loves to point out when she hears a dog bark or birds sining (she signs both of these also).  Maybe tomorrow at bed time I will switch to baa baa black sheep and see what she thinks of that :)

No comments: