Friday, March 6, 2009

The Joy of "Staying at Home"


This was Alexandra having pizza at Sams.  Couldnt get her to smile...
It has been a fun day, Kindermusik then Sam's then the park for a play-date but the illusive nap time has become nonexistent.  It seems the last few days we read book and rock and sing and I will lay her in her crib but she doesn't sleep.  She was in there for an hour fussing on and off.  After that I saw no point in leaving her in there.  I have no clue why, but that means I am in for a fussy afternoon/evening.  If we get out of the house that always helps and we have plenty of blueberries.  My "during nap time"  to-do list will have to wait, and my list of "things to do with Alexandra" will take priority.  Thank God the weather is nice.  
Say a little prayer that this weekend we will find THE house.  

No comments: