Thursday, March 5, 2009

Beautiful Day

Well our good friends the Clements are moving away.  I don't know what we will do without them.  Alexandra has had such fun playing with her friend Karis who is about a week older.  And I of course will miss her mom dearly.  I am glad that we will be moving soon, hopefully moving closer to other friends and leaving behind the reminder of their absence.  Fortunately they will live close to my sister, Amber, so perhaps I will get to see them again soon.  
We drove and looked at some houses too.  I had no idea how frustrating the process of buying a house would be.  I thought the right one would be apparent but that is far from our experience.  I think many of them will work great for us and of course my husband feels that none of them are quite right.  Hopefully soon one will fit just right.
And although it is late, now Alexandra is  napping.  It's amazing how she fights sleep even when she is exhausted.  Hopefully we can get back to our schedule and it will be easier on her.  I imagine I will miss these quiet moments one day when we have a second  child, God willing.  So maybe I will lay down for a little while.

No comments: