Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Two Cuties

I had to share two stories I have been telling everyone I can get to listen :)
yesterday at bedtime Hannah was playing behind the door and peeking out. Soon the grin on her face made it clear that she was playing peekaboo!!! It was sooo cute:) So we said "Where's Hannah? Where's Hannah" and she would hide. Then she would smile at us and we would say Peekaboo! Oh it was wonderful.
Then this morning Alexandra saw a picture of David and I on the beach and asked about it. I told her it was a picture of when Daddy visited Mommy in Miami. She said "Next time can I come?" I said, "Sure baby, I would love to take you to Miami." Then she said, "Mommy, what's your Ami'?" I said " No, Miami," She said "Your-ami." Later David said, he wanted to take her to Miami, but Alexandra corrected him. It's Mommy's Ami.
Oh, man. So adorable.

1 comment:

Abby said...

You didn't tell me the Alexandra story today!!!! That is too funny!!!!!!! :) Chad and I laughed aloud at that!!! :) It was so good to see you today-- let's not let it get so long next time!

Love you!