Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy T- Day!

Just wanted to post what I am most thankful for. At grace before our Thanksgiving meal, my dad was praying a special thanks for Kinsley, Alexandra and Hannah... and in that pause my little Alexandra added "and Samantha". My dad added, and Samantha. I was so happy. So, so happy that my little Alexandra knew my heart and loves her sister that she never met or knew but that she misses just the same. Even at 3 years old. That was a beautiful moment I am very thankful for.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Awwww. What a blessing you have in Alexandra. What a beautiful soul. You are doing a good job with her. ;) Sending hugs your way.

Diana said...

Right after my dad died, my cousin, who was 3 or 4 at the time was playing with a toy phone. She kept ringing it and answering it and I was playing along with her. The last time she picked it up, she held the phone out to me and said it was "your daddy." I asked her what he was saying and she said, "he loves you very much and misses you." straight from the mouths of babes. Cherish this memory, as I cherish mine :) I love you friend.