Monday, December 27, 2010

Holiday Report

Well this was actually one of the best Christmases I have ever had. Thanks to family and my little girls. We got to spend Christmas at home, which was wonderful, and also David's grandparents were here to celebrate the holidays. What a blessing that they were willing to come all the way from Tuscon.

It was fun to see Alexandra open her gifts like her toy cat and her Hungy Hungry Hippos game. She has been playing with her Rupunzel doll
and dressing her Lucy doll in her new clothes. She loves to play with her fun factory and snuggle in her new Snuggli. She sings into her new boom box singing Twinkle Twinkle and If your happy and you know it. And Hannah is busy too! You should see her following Alexandra around :) As well as playing with her monkey ball and her Ball Popper.

Today I have to admit I am really feeling the loss of Samantha. I think the excitement of the holidays is waning and bringing me back to the reality that she is gone. We tried to honor her by lighting a candle and displaying some lillies

I am so grateful to have my little survivor. But I wish my Samantha was here too.

3 comments:

Abby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abby said...

I love these pics and so glad that you guys had a great Christmas. It is so nice to have so much family and friends around to share the holidays with. Know that those same people are still right there for you holding your hand when you need it and are missing Samantha the most. I loved Diana's remark about her dad, Steph's mom, and Samantha hanging out and spoiling her rotten in Heaven until you get there. They are all watching over us. Love you girlie- we need to get together again soon..

Abby said...

FYI- every time I make a comment, it posts it twice, so I remove one of them. Sorry!! Not sure what I am doing about that... :)