Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Cousins Visit Leander


Well these are my cousins. Yesterday my dad's brother and sister and 2 of their children (and one grandchild) came over to visit. Sadie and Alexandra were born just a few weeks apart :) Our July babies are babies no more! We had a great time catching up then playing at Main event. I am so glad we got a chance to hang out with them. I was glad to get a chance to share my Samantha scrapbook with them, because I haven't seen them since the babies were born and Samantha passed away.
Cousins are such a special relationship. As children we used to play and now as adults our children can play. Very cool.

1 comment:

jenny said...

I love this picture - we were so fortunate to get to share a meal in San Antonio with so many of the Ainsworths last week, but missed out on seeing you and your family. All the best for the new year -
love, jenny