Monday, February 1, 2010

I AM resting! :)

I was only up to have my vitals checked and go to the bathroom. I am feeling sooo much better after getting 7 hrs of sleep. Plus the last time I called the nursury around midnight they said I could hold the babies!!! I asked David to come back by 8 so we could go hold them for the first time together during one of their scheduled wakings. The nurse said they are great just need lots of rest so they can grow and get stronger. I wish they could just bring them to my room :( yesterday after I got off the morphine my morale took a turn for the worse as the reality of my babyless recovery set in, so I was really ready for some good news.
Well I'm going back to sleep now. Walking is getting much easier and I don't feel sick anymore.  So hopefully soon I will have an arm full of baby! Samantha and Hannah I miss you and I'll be there soon!

3 comments:

KT said...

oh my goodness Jaclyn! I can't believe you already had your babies! I hope that you were truly able to hold them today. i'm sorry that you are going through a really ruff time right now. I can't imagine what it must feel like, but i am so grateful that the girls are doing well. And talk about tall! I hope you recover quickly and the girls reach the milestones they need to quickly so that they can join you at home!
Much love and prayers,
kristin

Abby said...

Hey Jax,

I hope you were able to hold the girls today. What wonderful news!! I hope that the next days are tolerable and how thankful that they just need to get stronger! Before long, you will look back and be in shock that their birth had this bump at the beginning. Can't wait to see them and you.

Take care of yourself and get that rest! Will continue to pray!

Love, Abby

Unknown said...

Jaclyn,
My prayers are with you and the babies! I miss you guys, and love you all lots.

Jess