Tuesday, September 13, 2011

First Day of Mother's Day Out Part One

 Since it was our first day, though not everyone else's, we were about 15 minutes early.  Unfortunately the doors don't open till 5 till so we had a while to sit and take some pictures.  I was hoping to talk with the teacher about Alexandra's week last week and about her doctor visit yesterday and how it's her first day.  We walked in, went to the bathroom, and Alexandra walked in like she owned the place!  The teacher kept asking her, "Do you know what to do?" But she was so excited she just threw her backpack into a cubby and was looking around the room.  Finally the teacher was able to show her where her cubby was (the first one now that they changed her name to Alexandra instead of Xandra :)  )  And then put her lunch box in the bubby, put her folder in a rack, and hang up her back pack on a hook near the door.  Then it was time for kisses.  She kissed me, kissed Hannah and said goodbye.  I headed towards the door and snapped this picture as I was leaving.
It was easier for me I think, since it had been delayed for a week already so I was emotionally prepared.  As I was putting Hannah down for her nap she said "Sissy?  Sissy?"  I told her Sissy is at school.  I know Alexandra is having a great day.  I can't wait to hear about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:( but she's only a child. You've given her the skills to excel Jax she's going to be both hilarious and great. Hopefully they test on fishing there
-Uncle Andrew