Friday, September 9, 2011

Cuteness Personified!

Hannah enjoyed her Malt-o-meal this morning as you can see.

Although we are still coping with ongoing illness, yesterday me, today David and now Xandra has an upset stomach... I feel inspired to share the cutest things Hannah has done lately.  And isnt that one of the main reasons you read this anyway?
1.Hannah: "Zsink, Zsink!" Mommy: Where is your drink?  Hannah puts her hands up as if to say "I don't know"
2. We have a fan in the kitchen so she stands there and talks into it to here her voice tremble.
3.  THis morning she handed me a clip and pointed to her hair.
4.  When the credits roll after a tv show she says "All done!"  and hands David the remote.
5.  She sings twinkle twinkle.  I'll work on a video of this.
6. Hannah dances.

7.  Hannah gets surprised. Sorry the video is sideways.












That's all for now.  Hopefully everyone will be fully recovered soon and we can start our regularly scheduled program next week.  Preschool here we come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. Uncle Andrew is also a huge Malt-O-Meal fan. Can't wait to enjoy my next bowl with Hannah.

Impressive dancing. 2 natural talents, do we credit the Ainsworth or Johnson blood? I think we know the answer.

That is indeed a surprised look. Facial expressions blow my mind, with little kids. Xandra used to give me a look I know I make, sort of a classic smurk, and now Kinsley also every now and then will flash it. I love my nieces, they are so much fun.

-Uncle Andrew

Diana said...

Lol, I looooove that they're dancing to Glee! So happy with all of the updates and pics! Love you all and miss you so much :)