Monday, May 16, 2011

Wedding, Chuck E Cheese and Swimming Lesson



 I wish I had some pics from the actual wedding to show you.  However the Johnsons are having technical difficulties. I'm going to see if I can get some from my mom tomorrow.
Today The girls and I went with my brother Andrew and his girlfriend, my brother James and my dad to CHuck E Cheese.  Xandra loooooved it!  SHe had sooo much fun and loved the show also.  Hannah also had a blast.  SHe wasnt that thrilled about the rides but she loved running around, pushing buttons and climbing on rides.  As long as they didnt move.


I may be changing her to a different class.We'll see cause we will be back tomorrow.

2 comments:

Abby said...

Wow. Will can already put his face in the water and blow bubbles! Xandra looked beautiful in her curls!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay!! What an incredible swimmer!


-Uncle Andrew