Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hawaiian Hannah, Last Day of Kindermusik, Swimming Lesson (Tuesday!)

 I loved seeing Hannah in this outfit! Is it so adorable?!  This was a gift from a friend of the family who were in Hawaii around the time the babies were born.  It pained me that I had an extra outfit.  But I thought Hannah looked so beautiful.  I couldnt help imagining Samantha next to her in her little Hawaiian dress.  I miss her so much.
 It was also Xandra's last day of Kindermusik before summer.  This is her teacher Miss Alissa and her classmates.  She will miss it and hopefully we can pick it up next fall.
Swimming lessons was a little more successful.  They did at least talk about using your arms to swim and worked on floating on your back.  Im pretty sure we won't be doing another session of this.  Time for Mommy's Swim School :)
Since I'm missing Samantha I'm gonna spend a few "resting time" moments working on my scrapbook.  I have picked up the crocheting and have made progress but I can't figure out the pattern I want to do.  I'll have to get some help.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats to bad that the swim instructors are not satisfactory. Be sure to contact the Aquatics director and complain. I promise complaints get passed down quickly through the ranks to the swim instructors to pick it up or find new work.
-Uncle Andrew