Friday, June 3, 2011

Park and Sears Portraits June 2011

Today I was lucky enough to take my girls to the park.  Days like this I am so grateful that my amazing husband makes it possible for me to have my dream job.  Spending time with my girls.  We woke up had breakfast, got dressed and had a trip to the park.  It was lovely (it was around 9 before the heat set in :) ) 
 Then it was snack time, nap time (play for Xandra) lunch time and time to get some pictures taken at Sears.  My sister had some incredible beautiful pics taken of her gorgeous baby Kinsley (can having beautiful babies be a family tradition... cause it is for my family!)

Anyway that made me think Xandra's birthday is coming up and its been about 6 months since we had pics taken at Christmas so it seemed like portrait time! :) 
Here they are.
Xandra has always loved having her photo taken.  Hannah was not too excited about having a stranger so close or sitting still so long.  She liked the candy, but that just made her scream for more candy!  I really thought right after nap, feed her lunch, then she will be in a great mood... but she was not into it!  I think we still got some pretty great pics though.  I can post them directly once we get our copies.
I have to admit.  It's hard for me to have pictures taken of the girls without Samantha.  I can't help imagining what it would have looked like for Xandra to pose with her two little sisters.  I just kept asking my little St. Samantha to pray for her mommy and sissies.

1 comment:

Abby said...

O my gosh! They are so cute! Those are awesome pics and you are silly if you don't think that Hannah was into it! You wouldn't know it! Will would not sit and smile at the same time last time we tried pictures. However, I guess I should get on another set as he will be 2 soon... Thanks for sharing your blog with us!