Thursday, June 9, 2011

Alexandra 4th Birthday Gift Ideas

I hope everyone understands that gifts are not required, but just in case you were wondering...  And this way I can say "check my blog" if anyone asks :)
Things Alexandra  pointed out to me and I told her I would put on her Birthday List:
swing seat
Play set
Ballerina Floor Puzzle
Water Princess Toy
Dollhouse - Im sure another one would be fine but this is the one we saw
Another very nice dollhouse a little less pricey and furniture included
Wag a tail Book

Other Things I think she would like that are "educational":
Butterfly Garden
Princess Scrapbook
Play Doh

Non- toy gifts that she would also love:
Safari Champ Pass (They are running a deal 4 months for the price of 3 through 6/30/11)
The Big Bounce (no deals on bulk buying but you can get a gift card of any amount must be in person) 
Princess Camp for Girls:  Calling all princesses!  This camp has everything little girls love - pretend, dress-up, crafts, music, dancing, tiaras and more.  It's a fairy tale setting with a "happily ever after" ending as we enjoy musical activities and games that will engage your young highness's listening skills, inspire her creativity, and enhance her
or
Fall 2012 Little Gym Dance Jazzy Bugs Mon 11:00am
Trip to the Movies or Gift Card
Trip to Chuck E Cheese or Gift Card

No comments: