Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Still one to go

In case you have been wondering, sorry it took my so long to update but honestly I've been a little heartbroken. My little Sammy did not get to come home Monday as planned. She did not pass the sleep study. It's the same problem she has been having- breathing while she is eating. We are so glad that it is just a developmental problem but it was so hard to leave her there again. I am trying to be realistically optimistic about her coming home Friday. Everyone feels confident she will be ready, but there is always a chance she will need a little more time.
Hannah is still sleeping most of the time. I am sleeping but only for little bits at a time since I need to wake up Hannah to eat at night- so I am a little on the tired side. We have some angels for neighbors who have brought us dinner which was enormously helpful. And I got to take Alexandra to the library for a puppet show today. So all in all things are going well, we are just waiting and hoping that this Friday will be the day.
Thanks again for all your prayers and support.

No comments: