Monday, October 19, 2009

NEW U/S 17 weeks




We had our 17 week appointment today. Apparently all my pregnancy tickers are wrong because I was going by the size of the baby not last menstrual period which is that they like to use (It was only a few days difference) So we were 6wks 6 days today (instead of 16 wks 1 day like I thought) and now the babies would be due March 29(40 wks) but term for twins in 37 wks so the doctor said March 8!!! If we make it to full term- so if we hit 38 weeks (March 15) we will schedule a C-section and have some babies. Wowee! So that's a little less than 5 months away!!! Are you with me here!! wowee! So anyway they looked good and healthy and its good they have separate sacs and placentas- and the U/S tech thought they were both GIRLS :) I met someone today who had girls in separate sacs and placentas and everyone thinks they are identical:) Anyway we are excited. Plus look at those cute little skulls :)
Our doctor was wonderful and answered all my "what if" questions and was really reassuring.
I went to my first moms of twins group today:) it was fun to hear all the stories. And nice to see they are still surviving.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh my twins! How exciting! :)