Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Something I Love About my Daughter

The one I am thinking of today is her eating habits. She loves cucumber and bell peppers, green and red. She will also try many new things. If she is unsure of something she will chew it up or suck on it and then just spit it out if she doesn't like it. Though it is a bit gross sometimes, I respect her willingness to try. She isn't shy about her love to eat either. She grabbed a cheese stick right out of Lora's hand this morning. It was difficult to explain how that is inappropriate.
She had a fun day today, so did I. She spent the morning at Miss Lora's with Cal and Aiden. She LOVES it there! When I drop her off she disappears and doesn't even notice I am not staying. I got to teach an Imagine That class (one of my favorites.. maybe my favorite) then we went to lunch bunch with MOMS club at the mall. It's so nice to spend time with other moms and socialize and let Alexandra wear herself out playing with her friends. Then we had a slow afternoon- Alexandra played with her doll, colored, and watched doggies (Lady and the Tramp) and I cleared out my email- yipes, worked on the budget, did some MOMS club stuff and made dinner. Tonight I get to go to choir practice:) I guess Im in a good mood for some reason... I have to say I LOOOVE this weather! I think tomorrow is a picnic day.

No comments: