Friday, March 11, 2011

Hannah is walking

T shirts say Little Sister and Big Sister
I should have posted weeks ago that Hannah had taken her first steps.  She has been taking more and more steps and now... she is walking!  She is saying lot's of words too.  Cracker, Mommy, Daddy, woof woof, quack.  And she signs milk, more, please, and all done.  When she feels like it of course :) Hannah is in Kindermusik with Mommy, where she really loves to show off.  She gets to play with other babies, play with bells, scarves, dance around and makes eyes at that adorable baby in the giant mirror.  She really does bloom in Kindermusik. And as you can see Hannah is coming into her own physically and verbally.

I will probably post tomorrow too, but I just wanted to mention, that tomorrow is the anniversary of the day Samantha died.  I have been holding her close to my heart and remembering every sweet moment I got with her.  We will be spending time with our immediate families, remembering her and celebrating her beautiful life.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Jax, Hannah and Alexandra are so beautiful and I can't believe how big Hannah is! Hugs to you and David, and prayers to the whole family, especially to you, my dear friend, on this sorrowful anniversary.

Abby said...

I am so sorry dear friend on such a hard anniversary. I hope the day was not too painful, but able to remember the good memories with Samantha. Praying for you guys...