Friday, July 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Alexandra!!!

I can't believe it took me two days and a request from Great Uncle Patrick for me to create a birthday post. I suppose I am still getting used to this blogging stuff. This photo is the 4th of July at the George Bush Library Celebration. That is Elmo on her cheek:)The next one is the pre-birthday hair but. Second hair cut in life. She sat and enjoyed every second. She wanted more hair cut!


Then on her birthday we had a play-date/party. There were many friends from our MOMS Club playgroup and Familia group at the Birthday Party. I think Alexandra was a little overwhelmed but she seemed to have a very fun time. Here she is with her Elmo Cake.


More to come... I would love to post a few videos... We were in Round Rock today for a combined "Ainsworth Grand-Niece" July Birthday Party. She was a little upset at having to share the lime light but the cake made everything worth it. Photos to follow. And the birthday has not ended... we still have to celebrate with the family next weekend. So stay tuned:)





1 comment:

Great...Uncle Patrick said...

Hey there beautiful, no David, I'm talking to Jaclyn. I can't wait to see yall Sunday. That sure is a pretty little girl. Who would of thought David could make a pretty girl. hehehehehe......