Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Two Year Well Check Up Report- Bring on the Butta

Here are the stats:
Weight: 22 lbs 4 oz 5%
Height: 33" 25%

We asked about moving her to a bed, her eating habits, napping, weaning, preventing sickness, and fussiness.  As it turns out it was easy to diagnose because she still had some puss in her ears.  Poor baby had an ear infection and we didn't even know it.  No wonder she was so fussy all last week.  I felt so bad cause she was kind of acting like she didn't feel good but her only symptom was a runny nose (and a cough the previous week).  So we did get an antibiotic just to kick it.  Also her weight hadn't gone up but her height did.  He said since her parents are above average height (ha ha) and she seems to just have a petite build, he isn't too worried about it. Especially since she has been sick and we chatted about how all she wants to eat are goldfish.  He said if I want to I can start to push the calories and be more strict about her having a well rounded diet.  The good thing is, she does love to eat all the food groups, it's just a matter of getting the right things on front of her at the right time.
So she is, as we knew, practically perfect in every way.
I did miss my Samantha and wish I had my hands a little more full at this well check up.  But don't worry- Hannah still gave me some trouble, even thought there weren't any shots.  So, Ill let you know how long it takes for the butter and avacado to take effect :).

No comments: